Sorry for the lag in postings... we have had our hands full with packing, moving and holiday fun. We are finally moved and have just a few boxes left to unpack. It is starting to feel like home! Anna Claire loves her pink walls and I can't wait to finish her room! Will post pics ASAP!
Anna Claire will be 11 weeks on Monday! I cannot believe it... I am already dreading going back to work Jan. 5th! We had her two month check up nearly two weeks ago. At that time she was 10 lbs, 7 oz. and 23 inches long. Quite a leap from when we left the hospital! She is growing beautifully and is really starting to smile, laugh and play. It makes it much easier to get up in the middle of the night when I lean over her crib and see her smile! I will post new pics later this evening once Daddy is home to hold down the fort!
We are really looking forward to our first Christmas with Anna Claire! She LOVES our Christmas tree and even has her own pink tree in her nursery c/o Honey. Ha!
annie kate
8 years ago


2 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics of her new room!
I can not wait to see new pictures of the house! YEAH!
Alexandra
Post a Comment