Monday, February 22, 2010

Sophia Mae Williams

Last Thursday, February 18th - our niece, Sophia was born to Bobbi and Marty. She is absolutely beautiful! Brad and I are very proud as Aunt and Uncle (for the first time) and cannot wait to introduce Anna Claire to the baby. Unfortunately Sophie remains in the hospital in the NICU. She took in some fluid during birth and has required a little extra time to warm up to this crazy world. She is in great hands and continues to improve each day. We hope that she will get to go home as early as Wednesday, but please keep Sophie, Bobbi and Marty in your prayers! Brad and I are anxious to hold her, love on her and introduce Anna Claire to the "ba-beee." That seems to be here favorite word lately!

I don't have many pictures of her yet, but here is a sneak peak. Anyhow, she is precious! Get well soon Sophie and congrats to Marty and Bobbi!


0 comments: