Sunday, August 16, 2009

How Much is that Doggy in the Window?

As you all may have gathered from previous posts, Anna Claire is quite fascinated with dogs. She stands at the front door and yells at the dog walkers going by on the sidewalk and really gets excited when a dog gets close to her. We have to keep an eye on her, because she is certainly not afraid of even the biggest of dogs, in fact she prefers larger dogs from what we can gather. Ha!

Recently, our friend Linda ended up with a beautiful batch of Golden Retriever puppies. I took Anna Claire to Linda's house for a visit so we could cuddle the sweet pups. Of course I left her house REALLY, really wanting one for Anna Claire. Brad and I seriously considered it and just decided that now is not the best time for a Williams family addition. Soon enough we hope we can get a dog for Anna Claire!

Here are a few shots from our visit with the amazing puppies!


1 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

No doggie for Anna Claire? What about for her birthday? Maybe you can convince honey to get a dog