Friday, September 11, 2009

First Steps

I know I have been the worst blogger ever as of late - sorry! Much to catch up on... but first thing first!

I got off work just a little earlier than normal today and went to pick Anna Claire up so we could enjoy some time extra together. I am glad I did!!! She has been a little more brave lately about taking steps on her own, but all the sudden out of no where I looked up to see her walk almost all the way across the den! She just decided to take off and has walked down our front hallway several times this afternoon! I took a short video and will have more very soon!

I cannot believe it.

6 comments:

Mills said...

AMAZING!!!! I have HUGE tears in my eyes! I CAN NOT believe it!!!!

Holly said...

It happens so fast -- they really start growing up from here. Can't wait until her b-day party!

Mnowac said...

Yay! Walking right to that tv, good girl!

Honey said...

So sweet. Go, Anna Claire!!

mary corcoran said...

Good job Anna! Do it again, more videos!

Kyle & May said...

Wow! What a clever girl. Way to go Anna Claire! xxx