Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Ok, so I am a bit behind on the blog as many of you have so kindly pointed out to me over and over. My apologies! I really will try to post more often during the holidays while I have some time off and I vow to blog more in the new year!

Anna Claire is running. Full speed. She is climibing. On everything. Life as we knew it has ended and now we are full-time-toddler-chasers! Since she started walking a few months ago I have had less time to blog or breathe for that matter! She is really working on words and lately has spit out such things as "cheese," "sssshoe" and "sock." I have also caught her saying "cup" or some variation. She is constantly mimicking and trying to repeat after us, which has recently made us more mindful of the words we are using. Ha. Oh and yes, she is still dancing through each and every day!

Just a few pics I have take this month to hold you over...







1 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

Did she climb up on the coffee table herself? Watch out --she is a wild woman! :)