Thursday, September 23, 2010

You're TWO already?

September 22, 2010

Anna Claire,

Happy birthday! I can't believe that two years have come and gone since we brought you into this world. Each day you have learned something new and found some way to insert an immeasurable amount of joy into our lives. We know that "they" say the terrible two's are the pits, but even with the occassional tantrum or act of defiance, you are a smart, sweet, funny, beautiful and amazing little gal. Lately you really love to dress up and adore anything that might be related to a "princess" way of life. You bounce, hop, run, skip and dance your way through most days. You LOVE a party and prefer to be around a group of people or your "friends." You are becoming more and more independent these days and you are really using your words. I hear, "I do it" or "Mommy, I can't do it" many times every day. But, you CAN do anything you want to do - Daddy and I will be here to help you along the way. Yesterday you told me "I don't wanna be two." I asked you what you wanted to be and you said, "three." That was quite cute, but if it is ok with you, I think we will enjoy each and every day with you. No need to hurry!

All my love,

Mommy


9-22-10

More birthday pics to follow...

1 comments:

Bobbi Williams said...

I love this picture! She is such a doll! Happy Birthday, Anna! Much Love!