Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A few of our favorite things...

Just a few cute pics from the past couple of days! As you can see... our girl LOVES a bath, but she loves nothing more than a bottle! Her usual bath time joy was interrupted by hunger this evening, so I had to multi-task to keep the peace! I am sure she was in heaven!

Brad has discovered a new toy... the video game Rock Band. In order to sooth her and indulge in his newfound, boyish, obsession (Ha) he discovered that he could wear her in the baby carrier AND play the game at the same time. When I saw that, I had to take a picture!

Anna Claire is really loving to snuggle and hold onto something. She is always reaching for something and loves to hold onto Mommy's shirt or hair! She loves her snuggle bunny!

Last but not least... a few shots of the NEW house. We are hoping to close on Nov. 26th. Will keep everyone posted! For now we are busy packing, planning and preparing for the move. We are so excited!











1 comments:

Mills N. Sublett said...

Too cute! Can't wait to come visit!