I have hesitated writing about this as I don't want to jinx myself! BUT... Anna Claire has starting sleeping SOOOOOOO much better at night! 4 nights in a row she has given us a 5 hour stretch of sleep, uninterrupted! We think it is the magic potion/aka NEW formula that we started her on this past weekend. After a bout of projectile vomiting, some refueling with Pedialite and a discussion about a possible milk allergy, we switched to the hypoallergenic formula. We call this the "designer" formula as it is certainly the most expensive on the shelf! (of course she has good taste!) Worth every penny as she is sleeping better and having less feeding and belly issues. Cross your fingers that this pattern continues!!! Maybe the 3rd formula is the charm!
This has been a great week with the new found sleeping pattern and the election! I know some of you have much different political views and I respect that - but we are glad our candidate won! See Obama's youngest fan below. Ha.
After much thought and a little coaxing from my Mom, Monday night Anna Claire spent her first night away from home. Honey and Poppy made the trip to Lexington to pick her up around 5 PM and we didn't see her again until about 6:30 PM on Tuesday! After crying three times, I finally calmed down and tried to enjoy some time to myself and with Brad. All in all it went well and it was nice to sleep and have time to get things done, but WOW I missed her! Honey and Poppy were tired when they returned her to us, but they said they would do it again in a heartbeat! I think they had a great time and thankfully she slept VERY well for them, only getting up once! They need to build up to an entire weekend they say, but know they can handle one night - ha! May be a while though before I can handle it again -ha!

annie kate
8 years ago


1 comments:
I am so proud of you for doing that!
Post a Comment