Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Fun

Our first Christmas with Anna Claire was great! We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends and now we are recovering. I go back to work on Monday... not looking forward to it, but I think once I get into a routine it will be a good thing. These first couple of weeks may bring plenty of tears! As a matter of fact, they started last week! Here are a few pics... more to come tonight of the nursery and the pink tree, before it gets packed away until next Christmas!

Happy New Year!

P.S. - Anna Claire's next doc appt is Jan. 19th for her 4 month check up! I am not sure of her exact measurements but suspect she is between 12 and 13 lbs. Hard to believe!!! On Monday she will be 3 1/2 months old. She is sleeping like a champ... usually from about 10 PM to 6 AM and then goes back down after a bottle until about 8:30.





1 comments:

Mills said...

Precious family!