Yesterday our Pediatrician's office called to inform us that the test Anna Claire had last week showed normal results. It revealed there are no structural problems or reflux issues! We go to see Dr. Childer's on the 19th for our 4 month check up. At that time the nurse said he would go into further detail. At this time they are not recommeding any further testing. Not sure what he is going to say, but suspect he may just let us know that one kidney is still measuring abnormally large, but that it is probably nothing to worry about and they may just monitor her closely as she is growing. So... great news and a big relief! Will update you after our appointment next week.
I have some great photo's to post and hope to do so later this week. For now, here is a cute shot from my phone. Not the best quality... but you can still see how adorable she is - ha! 
annie kate
8 years ago


3 comments:
testing... it works Aunt Mills!
Whew! Aunt Mills is baaack! What a blessing, Little Miss Anna Claire is. I am just so proud of her, and of you, MOM! Love you ALL bunches!
So glad the tests went well and that Anna Claire handled them like a champ! What a relief that there should be no more tests. She is a darling and I wish I could get over there to see you all. Lots of hugs to you all xxx
Post a Comment