Friday, January 23, 2009

Videos!

Thanks to Ashley I figured out a way to cheat the system and get my videos uploaded. :-) One is the beloved video from our first attempt at rice cereal. This was taken about a week ago. Since then, her spoon eating skills have greatly improved! I have started mixing some baby green beans in with the cereal the past two days and she really seems to like that!



Second video is from bathtime Wednesday night... I think we have a swimmer on our hands! Sorry for the poor video quality, but these were just taken with my regular camera. I think you will still enjoy!

4 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

She's got some crazy legs! They're running all over the place in the water. Also, she doesn't seem to really like that food -- I hope she's not a picky eater like Aunt Mary Beth (maybe she doesn't like the consistency)

Mills said...

Ohmygosh! STOP feeding my Little Love Bug that horrible stuff! Aunt Mills is ready for swim lessons, sink or swim, baby!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute with her little crazy legs!!! I am sure little Slater is going to love it when she is 16 and learns that she was on you tube naked : )

Ashley said...

Yea! Glad the youtube tip worked! I have found it to be soo much easier and faster. She is so cute! Keep the videos comin!