Hard to believe that today marks 9 months for Anna Claire. Where has the time gone? She is crawling and pulling up on things and it is just a matter of time before she takes off walking. I am sure it won't be long before I am posting about how exhausting it is running around after her. It's time to start planning the 1st birthday bash! (Ok, so I already actually started planning it!)
If I had to guess, I would say she is about 18 or so pounds and about 27 or 28 inches. Our 9 month doc appt is a bit delayed due to some scheduling issues with the pediatric office, so I won't have official stats until the week of July 6th.
I think a 3rd tooth is making its way through. She is really, really enjoying finger food and much prefers to feed herself. She has tried a variety of foods and doesn't appear to be a picky eater! She is such a happy and pleasant baby and each day we are more and more thankful to have her in our lives. Her personality becomes more apparent with each passing day and Brad and I both adore her more than we ever thought we could. Now... can we just slow things down a bit!?!?!?!
Here are few funny pics of Anna Claire enjoying some green beans and sweet potatoes. What a mess!


annie kate
8 years ago


2 comments:
Numme numme! Aunt Mills will make you THE BEST mashed potatoes you have EVER had! (Don't listen to your Momma!) Love you!
she does love to eat!
Post a Comment