We headed to Honey and Poppy's last Friday to visit with Mb and Alex and to attend an engagement party for a friend. As soon as we arrived Honey and Poppy snatched Anna Claire and took her to the deck where they introduced her to a new toy... a baby pool! She had a great time splishing and splashing and it was a good thing as it was 94 degrees. We all wished the pool had been big enough for us to join in on the fun. Honey also gave Anna Claire her own pearl necklace and bracklet since she has recently formed a facination with other people's jewelry. We thought she looked hilarious in the pool wearing nothing but her pearls! While there, we also got to see Grandmommy and Granddaddy, Great Aunt Kathy and several friends. 




Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Splish Splash
Posted by KATIE at Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
it was so much fun!! can't wait to see her play again.
anonymous is honey
WHAT! Someone beat me to the posting! I have created competition!
Also, I thought Anna Claire was very cute -- she seems to enjoy the pool, and looks like she's got some swimming potential
you all are on the ball!
A PRINCESS after my own heart! I am SOOOOOO proud! Love, Aunt Mills
hey christopher what took you so long. do you love the pearls. I thought her favorite uncle would buy her her first jewelry. where have you been. too busy for Anna Claire and mom?
Post a Comment