This morning we were playing in the nursery and decided to try the bumbo seat. Anna Claire has been showing some great signs of strength. Her neck muscles are so strong for such a little thing! She can sit in the bumbo for a few minutes before she gets tired and starts melting. I got a few shots of her in the seat!
All is well... the past few days she has been a bit fussy. She loves being held - so nap time is difficult for her unless she is being held. It is tempting to hold her all the time, but I am trying my best to put her down anyhow! The nights do seem to be slowly getting better. She is sleeping for 2 to 3 hour stretches, which is an improvement! We increased her feedings to 3 1/2 to 4 ounces per feeding. She is still eating every 2 to 3 hours like clockwork, but seems more satisfied after each feeding. Any advice from you Mom's out there on sleep patterns or lack thereof?!?




annie kate
8 years ago


4 comments:
Ohmygosh! I CAN NOT believe she is sitting in the chair! Sooooo cute!
what an adorable cutie! i have no 'putting down' advice because i'm only just trying to learn how to put jack down to sleep himself. other folks have advised me to try gentle stroking on the bridge of the nose or the ear to sooth baby in the bed. i just tried both and the ear seems more sucessful for jack.
Wow, she looks so much more active than on Saturday, hope that she is fully sitting up by Christmas! I like the chair, she looks comfortable
Wow! What a strong baby! I'm impressed. As for sleeping, I just shut the door and let her cry it out at 2 weeks. Ha ha just kidding.
The baby whisperer is a good one - you can get it at Joseph Beth. I had Claire trained soon after reading it!
She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Brad! Congrats shelby
Post a Comment