Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 Weeks and counting...

We had our 2 week check up today with Dr. Childers. Anna Claire is now 20 1/4 inches long and weighs almost 7 1/2 lbs! She is certainly growing quickly and packing on the lbs!

Now that I am feeling better and we are adjusting to life with a newborn, I am going to try to post photos at least once a week so everyone can keep up with how she is changing! We adore her and are having so much fun, despite the sleepless nights!

This past weekend we vacated to Danville to spend some time with Honey and Poppy. It was nice to have home cooked meals and plenty of help with the baby. Brad and I left feeling well rested and Anna Claire thoroughly enjoyed being pampered and spoiled by her grandparents! She also go to meet her Great Granddaddy and Grandmommy. Anna Claire was named after my Grandmommy and after Brad's maternal grandmother, who share the name Anna. See a picture of AC and one of her namesakes below! While we were in Danville we also got to visit with cousin Caitlin as she was in from Mexico, Aunt Kathy, Ruby and several other family members and friends. Anna really enjoyed having her baths out on the deck in the warm sun!

We took AC to have her picture taken today... the last photo is my fave from everything we purchased. This is not a good depiction of how great this photo is as it is a picture of a picture, but don't worry - we have plenty of copies to share with family and friends!

More to follow soon!






2 comments:

Mills said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!
I can not wait to meet her
Alexandra