Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowed In!

The terrible ice storm last week had only one positive consequence... I had 3 unexpected snow days due to the horrible travel conditions and lack of electricity around the city. I got to stay home with Brad and Anna Claire on Tuesday and Wednesday. We actually had fun as a family and avoided cabin fever. Wednesday we took Mom and Ruby in as they were still without power in Danville. Thursday Anna Claire and I had fun being home with family and made the best out of the horrible weather and enjoyed some yummy meals courtesy of Honey. We were fortunate to maintain power throughout the storm and were happy to share with family and friends. Things are finally thawing and getting back to normal after the weekend. We were fortunate and only have minimal damage to a fence. Honey and Poppy now have power and we are thankful that many of our friends and family members are no longer living in the dark!

Here are a few cute shots from the past week. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm! We still know many loved one's that are without power... we are hoping for the best and invite you to come to our house if you need to!




1 comments:

Mills said...

I just know what she's thinking in the last pic! HILARIOUS!