Nothing fantastic to report... I just found a great site during my lunch hour today. You can take any photo and it will turn it instantly into a pencil sketch, cartoon, charcoal etc. This pic of Anna Claire turned out to be so beautiful even as a pencil sketch! Just thought I would share.
Here is a Warhol type effect...
Finally... a cartoon/comic strip of our little family! I LOVE this site being that I am not a photoshop expert. This is so easy and I will be visiting this site to play again soon!
Last night Anna Claire slept the entire night... she has been a champion sleeper for months, but the past week she has been a bit restless. Last night we got back on track! I believe the teething is making her restless and wakeful, but we are finally finding things to soothe her. Thank you teething tablets!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Cool tool...
Posted by KATIE at Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How fun! Soooo glad she's back on track! The second one is my fav!
Post a Comment