I couldn't wait to get Anna Claire out for a walk yesterday! We were loving being outside in the balmy temps, so we walked to Kroger for a few things we needed for dinner. She really enjoyed the stroll and looking around at everything. I can't wait to get the 'big girl'/jogging stroller going... I couldn't take it yesterday because one tire needed air, but Brad is out with her today in the big stroller. She is able to sit in it now that she has such great head support, plus it is forward facing and allows her to see everything. Next time we walk I will be sure to take some photos. Here are some from yesterday!
P.S. - we are off to the Nephrologist tomorrow... say a little prayer that everything checks out and I will certainly keep you all posted..jpg)

annie kate
8 years ago


3 comments:
Pretty girl! Will be praying tomorrow!
So.Freaking.Cute!
Love you all. You're in my prayers.
i can't believe that after all that terrible weather now you've got balmy temperatures and you all are out for a stroll!! big improvement for everyone concerned :)
Post a Comment