We had a busy, but great weekend in Danville celebrating Bart and Beth's wedding. We had a great time celebrating and visiting with friends and family. Anna Claire got to see Honey and Poppy, Aunt MB, Grandmommy and Aunt Kathy. A BIG thanks to Kathy and Joe for offering their babysitting services Sat. night. :-) We returned last night to have dinner with Brad's family for Marty's birthday. Happy belated birthday as well to Uncle Chris!
MB arrived safely last Thursday night. We are soooo happy to have her home, but due to the wedding festivities we have not really had much of a chance to visit. She will come to Lex tomorrow and will stay with us until her departure Thursday afternoon. I will be sure to post pics of AC with Aunt MB later this week.
I was so exhausted and frazzled this weekend that I didn't do a great job of taking photos, but here are a few cute one's that Poppy took while we were in Danville. And yes, that is Anna Claire in a bowl. Honey came up with this "recipe" for fun. For some reason -she loved it!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Weekend Update
Posted by KATIE at Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mom put Anna Claire in a bowl? Seems a little strange, but, whatever
Ohhhh, I just LOVE her bib! I loved seeing my Little Love Bug this weekend! I still can't believe how BIG she is!
Post a Comment