Anna Claire is officially six months and counting. 6 months and 4 days to be exact. I cannot believe that she is half way through her first year! Time is flying by to say the very least.
We had our 6 month check up with Dr. Childer's on Tuesday and everything went very well, aside from the vaccinations. She really wasn't pleased and let it be known for quite some time after the shots had been given, poor gal. She slept most of the day on Tuesday, but never acted like they bothered her at all. She is 27 inches long and 15 1/2 lbs. This puts her at 89% in height and 43% in weight. She is still growing at a fascinating rate, but has slowed down a bit on height. I keep telling her to enjoy being tall and thin as it won't last forever, ha. She has been sleeping much better the past several days, thank goodness. I suspect she is going through a growth spurt and is also teething. This combination cause some restlessness in the crib and lately an early wakeup call around 5 AM.
We had AC's picture take about a week ago, so I am looking forward to getting the proofs so I can share with you all. It was a gorgeous day outside and we were able to take her pics at Ashland/Henry Clay in the sun. I have some great snapshots to share from the past week or so and will try to get them uploaded this evening after the little one goes down. I have received several angry requests from blog readers to step it up on entries and photos. Noted. :-) It has been a busy week for us, but we are loving life. We may get to visit with Uncle Chris on Friday as he stops in for a quick visit en route to D.C. He is in the process of moving and begins a new job on Monday and we are so happy for him!
We are off to Florida a week from tomorrow and we are SOOOOOO excited! Just a few things left to do over the weekend to gather what we need and then let the packing begin next week. We are so thrilled that Drew, Ashley and Jack will arrive in KY on Monday and we are really looking forward to visiting with family and friends in Florida.
annie kate
8 years ago


2 comments:
I kept thinking you would post something this week! Finally! Glad everything went well at the doctor! She's getting so big! Can't wait to see the pics in the park!
we so can not wait to be there. in fact, we're so excited we'll be there on sunday the 29th rather than monday the 30th. i bet that we'll be useless though and you won't want to see us until monday anyway!
Post a Comment