Saturday, March 28, 2009

What we've been up to lately

Sorry for the lack of posting and picture uploading lately!We have been busy bees, but hope to get back to posting once a week. We are off to Florida on Friday and can't wait! We will certainly have many photos to share after Anna Claire's first beach adventure!

Here are some good one's from the past week or so. (Happy, Honey???)














4 comments:

Kyle & May said...

She's such a gorgeous girl and growing up so fast too. You guys are going to have such a blast in Florida, I know Ashley and Drew are very excited about seeing everyone and getting some sun too! Can't wait to see the photos. Hugs xxx

Katie Bradshaw said...

She is so cute, I can't believe how big she's getting! I'm so jealous, I wish I was going on vacation!

Amy Wickliffe said...

I swear this girl is after my own heart....pink satin purse with a pearled handle! Will look great with her tutu :)

mary corcoran said...

First, love the pumas. Second, is that some kind of animal on her shoulder in the last picture? You can't leave her alone with Uncle Chris!