So I am a bit late, but our visit with Chris LAST weekend was fabulous. We were so pleased he popped in, even if it was too short of a visit! Of course he came bearing gifts... some adorable clothes that I cannot wait to put on her. Pics of a style show to be posted soon! Anna Claire had a great time spending some QT with Chris and also Honey and Poppy, who came to Lexington to stay with us and visit with Chris. We were also blessed with a visit from Aunt Kathy and Caitlin on Sunday afternoon before Chris's departure. It was a GREAT weekend! AC is finally able to really enjoy the Rainforest Jumparoo that Uncle Chris bought for her months ago. In fact, bouncing is her new favorite past time! We can't get enough of it and love to watch her play. See the adorable shots below!




In other news... we are still recovering from this cold. We have had several sleepless nights due to the congestion, but I hope she is truly on the mend! I actually took her to the doctor yesterday as it had been two weeks since this cold came upon us and I felt like we had tried everything. After five, very restless and sleepless nights I convinced myself that she had an ear infection... I was wrong. Just a cold and teething and advice to help keep her as comfortable as possible... not much we can do for her, which makes it hard. Of course after the visit to Dr. Childers she slept through the night last night without making a peep! We are hoping for similar success tonight! She is 15.2 lbs. They didn't measure her height, but we go back on the 24th for her SIX month visit, so I will post stats at that time. We suspect she is still hovering around the 97% in height and just under 50% in weight. She is getting so big! She is still rolling all over the place and is even trying to pull her legs under her belly... I bet she will be crawling within a couple of months. She is getting very precise with her hand movements and loves to touch our faces and grab for toys. She is practicing holding her own bottle and is definitely discovering her voice... ouch! She is also grabbing her feet and putting them in her mouth, along with anything else she can get her hands on. I will try to capture that soon - too funny. We are enjoying something new every day! The weather is supposed to be great this weekend - so I am looking forward to getting her out and about in the stroller. I will try to publish another post on Sunday, so stay tuned!
Another way to extract the giggles... she now thinks it is hilarious if you say OUCH or hit yourself in the head or better yet - hit someone else in the head. See the video below of me "bopping" Uncle Chris in the head!
And last, but not least - a somewhat dark, fuzzy and sideways video of Anna Claire in the Jumparoo. I think it is time for a REAL video camera! I will try to get a better video this weekend, in the daylight!
annie kate
8 years ago


5 comments:
What an adorable giggle! Can't believe she is going to be 6 months soon. Time is just flying past. So glad she's sleeping better.
I can't believe she is so active and BIG! Glad she didn't have an ear infection! Soooo happy she is sleeping better! Love you ALL!
She is so stinking cute. Love that jumper, I may have to add that to my registry!
She is so Cute!! I enjoy reading about her, watching her videos and looking at her pictures! What a sweetheart!!
Can't help but think this baby is blessed to look like another baby we know -- a very special, 23-year-old baby. Also, Mom agrees
Post a Comment