Early this morning Anna Claire and I took a stroll downtown with Meiko and Lyla to the Farmer's Market. AC and I shared a cinnamon croissant and had fun looking around with our "girlfriends." We brought home some delicious peaches, watermelon and strawberries. I goofed and left the camera at home, but took a few of Anna Claire with the purchases! She tasted fresh peaches and watermelon for the first time and I think she loved it!






annie kate
8 years ago


4 comments:
She is so adorable! :-D
She is so happy! What is she smiling about? Did you tell her I'm coming to visit next month? So happy! Glad to hear you had fun at the Farmer's Market! Enjoy your Memorial Day
She has the happiest face!!!! Love it. Xoxo-BLC
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU PUT THOSE STRAWBERRIES ON THE CARPET!!! I'm so impressed, Martha! She is just too precious and getting sooooo big!
Post a Comment