Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun Stuff

Just a few fun pics from earlier this week. Joe, Meiko and Lyla came over to visit and Lyla enjoyed holding Anna Claire. Ha. Later, AC had fun splashing around in the bath and I took a cute video.

After a couple of weeks of crawling, she has become very efficient! Getting ready for work in the morning is tough as she is very mobile and much faster with each passing day. Baby proofing has begun. We need gates stat!

We are heading to Danville for the weekend to attend "Budger's" wedding.... aka, close family friend - Stephen Dexter. I am sure we will have cute photos to post Sunday or Monday. xoxo

Anna Claire, with her friend Lyla




Bath Time




2 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

VIDEO LINK NOT WORKING!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! A little more professionalism, please.

How is she doing in the bath re: swimming? Think she may have some talent?

Also, I like the hair do -- I am going to do her hair up crazy style with gel next time I'm home

Mnowac said...

ahhhhh precious.