Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Tricks Caught on Video

Anna Claire is on-the-go! She started crawling last Friday and while she isn't that quick, she sure can get to where she needs to go! We are rushing to baby proof the house as she is everywhere we don't want her to be all the sudden! Hard to believe that she has grown so much!


Another new trick... Anna Claire has figured out to feed herself finger foods! In fact, she quite prefers it so I need to start being more creative at meal time.
<

YAY.... Anna Claire! She is learning to clap and usually does it if I say "YAY Anna Claire." She does it in this clip, although none too enthusiastically.

4 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

First of all, does she have more head on the back of her head? Secondly, I cannot believe that weirdo crawl thing she is doing. It is amazing to see her moving around on her own. So active. Also, love the video of her feeding herself, so non-chalante, like, "what's the big deal? I've been feeding myself for years, practically"

Katie Bradshaw said...

"Baby loves bling." That's hysterical! She is too cute! We miss you guys.

Mills said...

Yay! I just LOVE these videos! MADE MY DAY!

Clcorcoran said...

Am looking back at some old pictures of Anna Claire (3 weeks old) -- she really looked like some sort of alien -- glad she is looking more and more beautiful as time passes on, as we Corcorans do :)