WHEW... the trip to California last week was exhausting at best. We traveled all over Southern Cali. to meet with vendor's. Let's just say that morning sickness (more like all day sickness) does not mesh well with riding in the back seat of a Chevy Impala for 4 hours each day. The days were long with traveling and meetings (which were actually very productive) and I found myself in bed each night at 8:00, homesick! Worst of all - the long return flight in a middle seat was not conducive to my frequent trips to the ladies room! My problem lately is that nothing sounds appetizing. I have been eating lots of salads and fruit. I suppose my cravings could be worse, but don't worry - I also adore the thought of ice cream and bread! So anyhow... it is great to be home, but I think I am going to try to limit my business traveling for now as I proved that I am a bit of a wimp.
It has been a relaxing weekend at home with Brad and visiting with fam. My brother flew in on Saturday to surprise my Mom for her birthday. We enjoyed some time at the spa today and brunch at Gratz Park Inn - thanks Chris! I will post something Tuesday night as I have a doc appt and ultrasound Tuesday morning! I can't wait to hear the little heart beat!
annie kate
8 years ago


1 comments:
I am so glad you and baby are home safely. . .get some rest, Momma! I love you!
Post a Comment