Brad and I received our first tribute of gifts for the little bundle yesterday from none other than "Aunt Mills." She is excited to say the least, so much in fact that I think she believes she is actually having sympathy pregnancy symptoms! Ha! It was fun to find a UPS box waiting on our door step last night and knowing it was from Mills, I could not wait to see the contents! There were several cute items, most importantly a "Bah" for the babe... (for those of you who don't know Mills, a "Bah" is a lamb in the form of a cuddly stuffed animal.) This new "Bah" actually resembles a lamb and is the cutest, softest thing, unlike Mills' 28 year old pile of rags, otherwise known as "Bah." Sorry Mills - but its true! THANKS Mills -you made my day! Such cute little things to admire... she must have gone shopping as soon as she heard the news and not a second later!
OH - check out the babystrology thing that I added on the right side of this page... it is a little strange, but really neat to see how the little babe is growing - in a few weeks it will actually resemble a babe! I will post another update next week sometime... for now same ole, same ole with me. Still very excited, as you can tell, though very tired and quite finicky. I am traveling next week on business to California,Tuesday thru Friday. A little nervous about being away from home this early in the game, but I am sure there is nothing to worry about.
To the very few of you that have actually heard the news and are reading this blog, I really appreciate your well wishes and support and we are looking forward to being able to share the news with ALL of our friends and family. It is tough to keep this one a secret! I can't wait until Feb. 26th comes and goes... let's hope we hear a healthy heartbeat and then I can relax and enjoy the ride!
Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo
P.S. - Random, but has anyone ever heard of "Bella Bands?" See pic below... they are contraptions that are supposed to help you fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes longer. Strange I tell ya, but perhaps it is worth a shot during that in between period that most women say occurs anywhere from 8 weeks to 13 weeks when your clothes are snug, but you aren't ready for maternity clothes. It seems that these bands are all the rage. There is so much to learn! http://www.ingridandisabel.com/
annie kate
8 years ago


1 comments:
The "Bah" is an absolute MUST! I wouldn't be the person I am today with him! :)
Post a Comment