This is the first photo op we have had of the little bean! Brad and I were truly amazed to see it on screen and to hear the heart beat! We could actually see the heart pulsing on the screen... I cried of course as soon as I heard the little sound. The babe is just about 1 cm tiny! The heart rate was 136 and my due date was moved just a few days back to October 12th. The doctor seems to think that everything looks good at this point. We will probably wait a few more weeks to unleash the news to the masses, just to be safe, but we both feel much less anxious now that we have seen what is going on in there. Hearing the heart beat was a real assurance. I wish I could have an ultrasound once a week! I am tempted to buy or rent one of those machines that will let you listen to the heart rate at home! The next ultrasound won't be until 20 weeks - so we have a while to wait to see the babe again. That ultrasound will be 4D (which should be really neat) and will hopefully determine the sex of the baby. I still feel like it is a boy - but there is a 50/50 chance, so who knows?! According to an old wives tale - it may be a boy at that heart rate, but we aren't quite convinced just yet. We just hope we have a healthy babe in October and we can't wait!
annie kate
8 years ago


3 comments:
Ohmygoodness I just can't believe it! WOW! Wonderful!
Love this site KT - I know you guys are so excited to see the little kidney bean! Enjoy this fun time!! Love you both!
Oh WOW!!! How exciting! I cant wait until October....
Post a Comment