Friday, April 4, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Did any of you see The Today Show this morning? I know I am going to be someone's Mom and it may be completely inappropriate, but I just can't help it. I have a little confession... I still kinda love the New Kids! Hahaha. Aunt Mary Beth is bound and determined that we must see them in concert one last time, just for nostalgia sake. I am sure my Mom is thrilled that we are grown up and she doesn't have to take us. We always liked to think when we were kids that we were their #1 fans. Ha!

Silly? Absolutely, but don't lie... I know some of you gals are just as excited as the Corcoran girls about the NKOTB reunion.

On the baby front, all is well. I am feeling great, but having a hard time sleeping. I am sure that won't improve with time. Soon enough we will be on the hunt for baby furniture. Anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Heather C. Watson said...

OMG. Please, please, please let me know where/when you plan to go. I would love to go with y'all.

xoxo

Mills said...

You know I have A LOT of suggestions. . .about EVERYTHING!