I am feeling great today. The warm and sunny Spring weather certainly helps with the often unstable pregnant mood. :-) I have been feeling better and better and have found myself being more active. I pretty much only sleep at night these days! From what I have been told from experienced Mom's - I will continue to feel better until I hit about 6 months and then I will be eternally uncomfortable until the baby's arrival. After that, I will be sleep deprived and increasingly hormonal. Something to look forward to... ha! I guess I need to enjoy these next 10 weeks! It should be about 6 weeks from today that we find out the sex of the baby. I cannot wait!
Here is a little tidbit from babycenter.com:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
ALSO... Here are some bedding options that I like from www.landofnod.com and www.potterybarnkids.com. I am just starting to look and get ideas for nursery colors. I think I want to do bright, sherbet colors.



Monday, April 7, 2008
Second Trimester!
Posted by KATIE at Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE the bedding choices! I have my favorites!
The sherbet colors are absolutely adorable. Glad to hear you are feeling well. Auntie Heather sends big hugs to the little one!!
xoxo
h
Post a Comment