Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Change in ultrasound date!

THE big ultrasound will now be on Tuesday, May 20th! Brad is changing to a different 1st shift squad next week, so his days off have been adjusted by one day. Now he will have Mon, Tues and Wed off through the middle of July. Therefore, I had to call the doc this morning to change our Thursday appt and darnit, we were forced to schedule a couple of days earlier! YEAH! In less than 3 weeks we will know!

FYI... if anyone knows of a good in-home or home child care provider, please let me know. Brad is most likely going to remain on 1st shift, so I am beginning to search for child care options. We have a unique situation in that our child care needs will change every 3 months. Some rotations we will need just 2 days and others we will need 4 days. I am exploring all options! Let me know if you have a name of someone or a friend etc. with any knowledge. xoxo

1 comments:

Mills said...

What do you pay? I'm willing to quit my job!