Things are moving right along! Little "AC" is really letting me know more and more often that she is present and growing stronger! Her moves are packing quite a punch and I think it will be a matter of time before Brad can really feel her movements! She seems to really like the song list I made for her on my ipod. :-) I am still feeling great, but I don't love the heat! It seems to have gone from 70 to 90 overnight! The hot days definitely wear me out and put me to bed even earlier than before and I think I am freezing poor Brad out of the house. :-) I do enjoy the sunshine and the longer days... but it is going to be one long, hot summer! I have enjoyed some time at the pool, which has been very nice. I am now clearly identifiable as a pregnant woman, if there were any question before. Some reactions I have heard lately are "WOW," "Look at you!" and "WOAH Momma." We have definitely seem a significant change in the past month. Next doc appt is June 17th, so I will keep you all posted. Beginning in July we will visit the doc every two weeks and then from 36 weeks on, we will visit once per week. 
Here is the latest babycenter.com update:
At 11 inches and around 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her body and the deep wrinkles on her skin, which she'll sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside her belly, her pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
annie kate
8 years ago


2 comments:
I am so relieved to hear that the lanugo is coming right along. Whew. . .I was getting a little worried.
I just decided that I would like to call your little one AC Slater. Is that ok, mom? :)
Post a Comment