Monday, June 30, 2008

1st Baby Shower

Here are some pics from our 1st baby shower, which was in Danville yesterday. Big thanks to my lovely hostesses - Maggie, Katie and Amanda! I enjoyed it so much and came home with some beautiful things for baby Anna! The very last picture is one of me today. Everyone has been asking to see a recent photo of the bump. This is NOT a great picture as I prepare to get in bed, but you can certainly see the bump progress!









3 comments:

Mills said...

Oh, my! I just LOVE all the gifts for Anna Claire. . .wish I could have been there! The belly pick is GREAT! Keem 'em comin'!

Anonymous said...

Katie, what did you do, shove all the baby shower loot up your shirt?

Heather C. Watson said...

Looks like the D-ville girls did a great job! You're looking lovely, mama...

xo
h