Another Monday and another week! I think time would really fly if I didn't have to work. HA. Once we get below 100 days on the countdown It will be time to celebrate. Just a few more weeks until I hit the 3rd trimester - that is hard to believe! Still feeling good... just getting bigger and starting to have some aches and pains AND heartburn. ICK. Suddenly I also feel the urge to nest and get everything set up for her arrival. That will be hard to do until the furniture and bedding arrive sometime in late July or early August!
Looking forward to the long, July 4th weekend. I will be a bridesmaid in my dear friend Kristen's wedding. Hopefully I won't be the big, clumsy pregnant lady! :-) I think I may take next Monday off following the busy weekend to relax and maybe head to the lake with Brad. :-)
The baby update for this week was minimal, so I will summarize. The baby is probably about 13 1/2 inches long and now weighs around 2 lbs. She is steadily starting to pick up fat and her skin is becoming more smooth and less wrinkled. She is growing more and more hair and if we could see it - we could apparently discern the color! Can't wait!
I will post a separate entry later tonight with details and pictures from the Danville baby shower, so please check the blog again later tonight or tomorrow. :-)
annie kate
8 years ago


2 comments:
Hope you and Annna are both doing well today. Miss you!!
xo
h
Will do!
Post a Comment