4... the number of times I got up last night to use the restroom!
9... the number of hours I need to sleep to feel human these days
13... the number of weeks until her due date (it wouldn't hurt for her to come 1 or 2 weeks early though!)
5... the time of day, every day that my back starts killing me
0... the number of days Brad can go without playing Tiger Woods or Rock Band :-)
2 1/2... AC's approximate weight at this point
15... AC's approximste length at this point
3... the number of hours I have proscrastinated - guess its time to do some cleaning
That's all for now. Can you tell I am bored? The sad thing is - I have plenty to do! Doc appt and glucose test (yuck) first thing in the morning. Will update you all tomorrow!xoxo
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Fun with numbers
Posted by KATIE at Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh jeez. . .forgot about that tomorrow!!! Good luck. Breathe through your mouth.
Love you!
Good luck with the yuckiness!!!
xo
Post a Comment