Uncle Ally had fun taking some candid shots of Anna Claire with his "fancy" camera last week. He got some great shots! Enjoy just a few of my faves below and a fun slideshow I made so you could see all of the pics. I think you will agree she is growing TOO fast!
annie kate
8 years ago


5 comments:
She looks so happy in her blue lemons shirt -- what has she been up to this week? I'd like to hear some recent stories
What a gorgeous girl! Love the photos - they're great. She is getting so big. Won't be long until she is 1 year old too! xxx
Boy! That is one pretty little girl.
Who took these pictures? I bet he is really good looking.
uncle alex, the photos are fantastic. you are now the official family photograher. great shots of the little angel.
Post a Comment