Monday, July 27, 2009

Favorite New Place

We have been doing some pretty major updates to the exterior of our home. New garage door, new landscaping, new doors, paint on window trim etc. One major udpate was a new front door, complete with a storm door. Anna Claire loves standing at the new door and watching the birds, dog walkers, bike riders and cars go by.

We thought people were slowing down to look at the progress on the house, but it turns out they were looking at this cutie! I have yet to take an "after" photo of the house, but will do so soon. For now, enjoy the photos of the work in progress and the beautiful babe!





4 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

These photos are hilarious! She's face-first into that door. Watch your face Anna Claire! Is Aunt Mary Beth visiting? It looks like she's saying "let me outta here!"

mary corcoran said...

The house looks great Katie, so does AC, too funny!

honey said...

she is funny now and communicating her desires for sure.

Mills said...

Hilarious!!! Momma and I laughed and laughed! The house looks wonderful! I know you are best pleased!