Monday, July 13, 2009

Photo Ops

Beware... cute photos!

The Riekers invited us to be their guests at Andover pool and Anna Claire had a great time! I think we are going to have to look into a pool membership for next season... we have a little fish on our hands!





Anna Claire is eating us out of house and home. I haven't given her any table food yet that she has turned down. So far, not a picky eater to say the least! I suspect next time we visit the doc, she will no longer be in the 27th percentile in weight. Ha. In these particular photos she was enjoying some noodles with a little bit of butter of them. The butter ended up in her hair, which caused it to do strange things. I think she is precious even with a mohawk, don't you?


4 comments:

Clcorcoran said...

When are you going to start swim lessons? Looks like she's ready to go

mary corcoran said...

She looks kind of like Uncle Chris in this pic. . . at least the hair.

honey said...

really == looks like chris got some gel in that hair. who knew butter would work?

Clcorcoran said...

Are these jokes about my hair? I did not realize it was so offensive. Anna Claire obviously loves it