Pulling up is far too easy for little miss these days. She is now pulling up on everything and anything with extreme ease. She is taking steps with help and is very brave - wanting to let go of objects and stand. Still not standing on her own for longer than a second or two, but we are getting there! Other new milestones. She is pointing, waving and dancing! When she hears music she bounces or sways back and forth. I think she gets that from her Honey.
It's Summer In Kentucky; Jenks
13 years ago


3 comments:
I love this yell from behind the pacie at the end. Pretty impressive that she can do this. I guess you really have to baby-proof everything now :)
Boy, she sure did want to make sure you got that on camera. . .she whipped that head around there to look at you! Hilarious!
was that her making noise or another baby? she sure can pop up now.
Post a Comment