Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Shower Photos

As promised... here is a blog entry about my 2nd baby shower! It was just as great as the 1st! The theme was a tea party and it was very cute and girly to say the least. Thanks to all of my lovely hostesses (Laura, Mills, Jessica, Melanie and Beth) for all of their hard work toward making it so special. Thanks also to Jannie(aka Janice) who filled in very nicely as THE Momma - since mine is in Scotland and had to miss the fun! Every detail was amazing from the decor to the yummy food! Everyone enjoyed themselves and Brad and I were literally showered with some amazing gifts! I think we have just about everything we need! I am working on some final things this week and then I can officially relax! We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. BIG thanks to all of you for the special gifts and most of all for your support!

The pictures below just touch on some of the great things we got for the baby! The hostesses gave us a tea set for Anna Claire - too cute!















2 comments:

Mills said...

That was so much fun! Wish we could do it all over again!

Heather C. Watson said...

OK, those baby bootie teacakes are the cutest damn things I've ever seen!