Finally... I am posting some nursery pictures. At this point I just need a rug and need to put the dust ruffle back on the crib. (It looks just like the window valances) Things have really come together and I think we have a really neat room ready for Anna Claire... even if we will just be here in the apartment for a few months after her arrival. Eventually we will have her name/letters above the crib, but now we have an amazing canvas with her monogram! Thanks Ashley O.!
The shower today was amazing! Thanks to all of my lovely hostesses for making it so special! Hopefully Laura and Melanie will send me pictures soon and I will write an entire blog entry later this week devoted to the shower! Every detail was so special and we got so many beautiful things for the baby! We are blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family. Brad and I are just amazed again and again as we go through all of the gifts and work on getting things put away and ready for AC's arrival!
We will be 33 weeks tomorrow! Counting down the days! Still feeling OK, but sleeping is a thing of the past. Most nights at this point I am sleeping on the couch for at least a portion of the night. The ultrasound that the doctor ordered is the 27th - will keep everyone posted. Still no news from Scotland... Drew and Ashley are waiting on Baby Hammond and he or she does not seem to be in much of a hurry! Hang in there Ashley!
In the pics below you will see nursery shots and a few pictures of some of her newest items! There are so many more wonderful things to share from the shower today... which will again come in a shower blog entry later this week - I promise! 









annie kate
8 years ago


3 comments:
too cute!
Soooo cute! I can't decide if the monogram or the lampshade is my favorite touch. :)
Ohmygoodness! It looks so perfect!!!!! Now we just need her in the picture!
Post a Comment