The good news is - Ashley is in labor! Ray just texted to inform me that she is having strong contractions and they suspect Baby Hammond will arrive soon! Good luck Ashley and Drew! I will keep everyone posted!
On a sad note, a dear friend and co-worker was in a car accident over the weekend. Laura McDonald and her husband Doug McDonald remain in critical condition today. Many of you may have met Laura at the baby shower just a week ago. She is a beautiful person and I cannot believe that this has happened to such a young and amazing couple. Please keep Laura and Doug in your prayers.
I will update everyone on Wednesday after our doctor's appointment. Take care!
annie kate
8 years ago


2 comments:
FINALLY! I am so happy for them! Please know that I have been praying for the McDonalds. . .keep us posted!
Congrats on AC's new cousin. I hope everyone is healthy and happy there!
Prayers and best wishes for your friends; that is such a terrible thing to happen!
Take care of yourself, mama. Sounds like a lot is going on there!
xo-
h
Post a Comment